Bringing people and goals together.
Umbrella is joint project co-funded by the EU Interreg South Baltic Programme and helps to boost cross-border cooperation capacities of local actors in the South Baltic Sea.
The primary objective of the Umbrella project: To provide specific knowledge and skills in the implementation of goals and cross-border cooperation for local and regional entities in the South Baltic Region.
The project is directed to:
- Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs)
- Local and regional authorities and associations
- Chambers of commerce
- Business support organizations
- Local governments
- Local activists
- Institutions for nature protection, culture and national heritage
Umbrella effect! Thanks to participation in the project you can:
- Change the way of thinking about participation in EU projects.
- Understand the opportunities posed by the South Baltic Region.
- Participate in the project and as a result of the use of grants in cooperation with international partners.