One ticket to the future.
Interconnect supports new and more efficient public transport services both in and between the coastal regions of the South Baltic area – to give the residents and tourists broader and more sustainable options for realising their mobility needs. Interconnect addresses the opportunity of curbing the car-reliant mobility trend in the South Baltic area by means of user-adjusted and more sustainable public transport services for regional and cross-border travels.
- The integrated passenger information and ticketing system.
- Delivering know-how and planning tools.
- New solution for Pomorskie and Blekinge.
- Better services in Klaipeda.
- Cooperation across the German-Danish border.
- Better quality of life in the South Baltic area.